Ski Days are just around the corner and it’s time for important preparations!
It takes a tremendous amount of staff hours tracking down parents that have not completed school forms!
DOWNHILL SKI DAY DETAILS
- Buses will load to leave the school at 9:00 am and leave the mountain promptly at 3:00 pm to return to the school.
- Normal after school route schedule.
- Students must bring a lunch packed in a disposable bag & containers with their name/grade clearly printed on the outside. Do not send regular lunch boxes. Children will be encouraged to put left over snacks in their pockets for afternoon snacking. Everything left after lunch is thrown away.
- Students in grades 4K-5 are grouped by skill level and each group will ski (no snowboarding) with an instructor assigned by the Resort and paid for by the PTO.
- Students in grades 5-8 are grouped by skill level and each group will ski or snowboard with an instructor assigned by the Resort and paid for by PTO.
- Students in grades 9-12 will free ski/snowboard with friends. They are required to check in with BSSD Staff at 9:45, 12:00, and check out at the end of the day at 2:45 (even if they will continue to ski).
- BSSEF – if your child is signed up for one of these ski teams, they must ski with their ski team coach. Parents should plan to get their ski team child rides to and from the mountain. Ski teams start practice earlier and end later than the school lessons so it doesn’t work for them to ride the school bus.